2008-04-28

Gootee Curve Tracer

Gootee Transistor Curve Tracer and Electronic Component and Device Tester/Checker/Troubleshooter/Analyzer.

That is such a beautiful thing.

Includes complete, detailed assembly diagrams. Includes complete set of detailed board and component-layout diagrams and complete set of detailed wiring diagrams. Includes complete set of detailed, step-by-step assembly instructions (with Kit version). Includes complete set of circuit schematics, plus overall block diagram. Includes complete Adjustment and Alignment procedures. Includes certain internal test-points' DC voltages, resistances, and waveforms. Includes complete parts list (many parts have list of suppliers, part numbers, and pricing). Parts lists now include circuit-board grid-location data for every component. Now also includes a CD with PDF datasheets for many of the components and parts.

I wish more devices today did. The price has at least one digit too much putting it out of my reach and it is much finer than I'd need for personal use but I really have to admire that. If I was in the market for $500-1500 piece of lab equipment, this would rank very high on my list.

No comments: